The Sunnah And The Science
Today, Intermittent fasting is one of the most popular forms of weight-loss programmes, which involves eating normally for five days and eating considerably less on two days. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ prescribed the very same thing when he recommended fasting on Mondays and Thursdays. American swimmer Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian ever, with 28 medals, of which 23 are gold. He also practices Hijama, the Sunna of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Doctors recommend sleeping on the right side, as it helps blood circulation during the night. This is precisely what Prophet Muhammad ﷺ advised 1400 year ago.
Science and technology has made our lives simpler, faster and easier over the last century. It has also helped us to appreciate the teachings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a much better way, and value his God-given wisdom.
Islamic Help presents a seminar dedicated to uncovering just some of the countless Sunnahs of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ whose truthfulness have been confirmed by modern science. Insha Allah, the programme will focus on how modern-day research has vouched for many sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ .
This webinar will be delivered by Dr. Hafiz Ather who has an extensive background in delivering well-researched and developed seminars which cover essential tenets of Islam to help strengthen the belief and practices of Muslims today. Dr. Hafiz Ather is a published author and holds multiple degrees from 3 different continents and has heavily contributed to the translation of significant Islamic works.
We strongly recommend that you are prepared to take notes during the webinar.
** ACCESS TO THE LIVE WEBINAR IS FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON EVENTBRITE, IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE WEBINAR YOU MAY NOT GET ACCESS. THIS IS THE SAME POLICY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED A FREE TICKET OR A SPONSORED TICKET. **
REGISTRATION & WEBINAR ACCESS:
1. Please ensure you complete all the fields accurately, a unique registration link will be sent to you via e-mail once you have completed this. Look out for an e-mail from ISLAMIC HELP – WEBINAR LINK.
2. We will try to send you an SMS reminder about the webinar.
3. You can only use your unique webinar link, if you share it with someone else and they access the webinar using the same link, you will be logged out!
4. Spaces are limited, if you want to attend this webinar please make sure you sign up now, don’t leave it until the last minute. Registration is first come – first served, this means if you log in late to the webinar you risk missing out.
5. You can access the webinar using an up-to-date mobile device like an iPhone or Android phone but we recommend you use a laptop or computer for the best viewing experience, however this isn’t essential, 40% of our viewers use a mobile device.
FUNDRAISING: During the webinar we will have a very short fundraising appeal. Islamic Help is a humanitarian aid charity and the fundraising will go towards supporting our work around the world.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!