We strongly recommend that you are prepared to take notes during the webinar.
IMPORTANT: Please note that registering for one webinar will not automatically register you for all of them, you need to register for each event individually. To register for the rest of the webinars please visit www.islamichelp.org.uk/events
** ACCESS TO THE LIVE WEBINAR IS FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON EVENTBRITE, IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE WEBINAR YOU MAY NOT GET ACCESS. THIS IS THE SAME POLICY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED A FREE TICKET OR A SPONSORED TICKET. **
REGISTRATION & WEBINAR ACCESS:
1. Please ensure you complete all the fields accurately, a unique registration link will be sent to you via e-mail once you have completed this. Look out for an e-mail from ISLAMIC HELP – WEBINAR LINK.
2. We will try to send you an SMS reminder about the webinar.
3. You can only use your unique webinar link, if you share it with someone else and they access the webinar using the same link, you will be logged out!
4. Spaces are limited, if you want to attend this webinar please make sure you sign up now, don’t leave it until the last minute. Registration is first come – first served, this means if you log in late to the webinar you risk missing out.
5. This webinar is part of the Understanding My Surahs for Salah Series, you will need to register for each webinar individually. Registering for one webinar does not automatically register you for all of them.
6. You can access the webinar using an up-to-date mobile device like an iPhone or Android phone but we recommend you use a laptop or computer for the best viewing experience, however this isn’t essential, 40% of our viewers use a mobile device.
FUNDRAISING: During the webinar we will have a very short fundraising appeal. Islamic Help is a humanitarian aid charity and the fundraising will go towards supporting our work around the world.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!