Vacancies: Call Centre Staff (Temporary)
Position: Call centre staff (temporary, during Ramadan)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Closing Date: 7th April 2019
Islamic Help is a UK-based international relief and development organisation that has developed rapidly since being established in 2003. Our programmes aim to help and empower disadvantaged communities in the UK and abroad; some of the key areas we work in are emergency response, WASH, education, livelihood and environment conservation.
We are currently seeking eight call centre staff who will be responsible for outbound calls to donors to raise awareness about, and fundraise for, our worldwide projects.
The role: We are recruiting customer service advisors to contact our existing donors to raise awareness of our projects and to raise funds for these projects. Duties include, but are not limited to, making outbound calls, answering incoming calls and handling callers’ inquiries whenever possible.
– Making outbound calls and responding to emails
– Handling donor inquiries by phone and email
– Researching required information, using available resources, about Islamic Help’s projects
– Managing and resolving donor complaints
– Providing donors with information about Islamic Help’s projects
– Entering new donor information on to IT systems if required
– Updating existing donor information where required
– Identifying and escalating priority issues or concerns from donors
– Following up donor calls where necessary
– Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures
– Completing call logs
– Producing call reports
– Identifying and overcome objections.
Candidates will be required to show:
– good telephone skills
– good verbal communication skills
– familiarity with Microsoft Office
– customer focus
– ability to handle pressure, stress tolerance and resilience
– ability to carry out multiple tasks
– problem analysis and problem solving
– organisational skills
– attention to detail
– adaptability (working as an individual and as part of a team)
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter by email or post detailing how you meet the requirements for the post.
email: [email protected]
Address: Islamic Help, 19-21 Ombersley Road, Birmingham, B12 8UR
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith or disability.