Human Catapult Challenge
** SPONSOR ME***
On SUNDAY 6th December 2015 I will be doing the Human Catapult Challenge to raise money for Orphans in Tanzania.
Assalam Allaikum, I pray you are well in health and Iman. InshaAllah I will be participating in a Human Catapult challenge on Sunday 6th December 2015 in Windsor InshAllah.
DONATE NOW TO THE CHILDRENS ECO VILLIAGE:
With its emphasis on sustainability and almost total reliance on green energy, the Children’s Eco Village will be truly innovative and self-sustaining.
Set in 30 acres of lush green surroundings just outside the capital Dar es Salam, our Eco Village - when completed - will feature 16 homes, a sports ground, a playground, an Eco Mosque, a community centre, a library, a training centre and a permaculture farm.
The Eco Village where the Eco-Home are situated ultimately aims to:
- Facilitate the children's growth in an empathic family setting that they need
- Provide a secure base for their physical, psychological and emotional growth
- Ensure their attendance at elementary school and support them to excel to higher standards
- Help the children acquire economic survival skills necessary for a productive life as an adult
- Provide holistic community-based care that supports them into becoming socially integrated adults in society.
"'The Eco Village that Islamic Help is building just outside Dar es Salam is an innovative and ground-breaking project that will provide security and stability to the most vulnerable in our society. This is an exciting venture and I applaud Islamic Help for its foresight and vision. Insha'Allah it will be a model village for others to emulate".
His Excellency, former President of Tanzania (1985-1995) H.E Al Haj Ally Hassan Mwinyi