Sponsor 15 orphans for a year By the 31st of July 2015 we aim to raise £5400 to sponsor 15 orphans. £360 will provide for an Orphan for 1 year covering shelter, education, clothing, food and health.
We plan to raise this money through fundraising and through the use of social media. In order hit this target we have set, we have put aside various events we can take part in to help raise the money, In sha Allah we aim to keep you updated through social media.
Alarmingly, one child is orphaned every 22 seconds in the world. Life is no doubt hard for these children.
Fortunately, there is a system in place today that provides for these children and gives them access to some of the essentials of life such as food, clothing, shelter and even education.
Islamic Help’s Sponsor an Orphan campaign strives to improve the livelihood of orphan children who have lost the most important thing in their lives; their parents.
Islamic Help’s Sponsorship Programme
Our sponsorship programme aims at providing a haven for orphan children to grow up and pursue their talents in order to become successful individuals and leaders of their community. Currently, Islamic Help is supporting more than 2500 orphans in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
A few important features of the programme include:
- Educating children to study their way out of poverty and become leaders in their communities
- Psychological support for children who have been victims of war, disaster or suffering
- Extra-curricular activities in addition to studies to help them develop mentally and physically outside of school
- Proper mentoring provided to children with emotional issues and any other developments
- Providing orphans with proper health care, routine check-ups and immunisations
- Adequate shelter arrangement either at an orphanage or with a family
Become a part of a campaign that puts children on the road to success. Your donation can provide hope to these orphan children and give them the ambition and desire to succeed in life and make the most of the opportunities presented to them.